Socks in the City Fundraiser
Boulder Books is attending SOCKS IN THE CITY 2022
Author Christine LeGrow will be signing Saltwater Knits books from 11:00am – 1:00 pm.
10th Annual Pink Days In Bloom Holiday FUNdraiser
Sunday, November 6 from 10am – 4:00pm
In support of the Canadian Cancer Society & Daffodil Place
H I G H L I G H T S
- Win a signed copy of Saltwater Socks!
- Handknit Socks, Etc. by Breast Cancer Survivors & Friends (#SurvivorSocks)
- Curated Vintage Christmas Treasures, Nan’s Attic Round The Bay
- Artisan Gingerbread, Gingerly by Jindra
- Balsam Fir Christmas Wreaths by The Wreath Maker (#ChristmasWreathForTheCure)
- Fragrant, Old-fashioned Cinnamon, Orange & Clove Pomanders & Ornaments by Scott the Merrybegot
- By Sharpe Design Natural Floral Designs & Planters
- Pristine, Fine Bone China Collectable Teacups (#TeacupsForHope)
- Beautiful One-of-A-Kind Crafted Treasures
- Carolling & Live Music
- Comfort & Joy Chance Auction (Pink Days In Bloom events are known for the beautiful prizes & this raffle is back by popular demand!) BRING YOUR TOONIES: Tickets $2 Each/ $10 for 6 Tickets/ $20 for 20 Tickets
- 50/50 Draw
- Festive Prizes, Surprises & More!
- PLEASE NOTE: Cash only accepted at some tables.
For every $100 raised, we can sponsor a night’s accommodation for a cancer patient & companion that includes 3 meals a day + transportation to & from medical appointments!
Our volunteers are breast cancer survivors & their family & friends who love & support them. And, it has become a beloved annual tradition for many of our fairgoers!
PLEASE NOTE: In the interest of the health & safety of our volunteers, exhibitors & fairgoers, we continue to require face masks for admission to the fair. While the Government of NL no longer requires masks, health officials continue to recommend wearing face masks in indoor spaces. If you do not have a face mask upon arrival at the fair, a limited number will be available at the entrance for a small fee. Many of those attending this event are immunocompromised, so we hope you understand & thank you for your caring & cooperation in helping to keep everyone safe.