These kitchen must-haves include recipes that teach you to prepare, pickle and preserve your fall harvest – berries, vegetables, and meats.
- From Rum to Rhubarb
- Treasury of Newfoundland Dishes
- The Traditional Newfoundland Kitchen
Buy all three and save 25% off regular price of $89.95
Roger Pickavance is a retired professor at Memorial University who has devoted his life to the study of Newfoundland cuisine. He is the author of three cook books:
- From Rum to Rhubarb: Modern Recipes for Newfoundland Berries, Fruits and Vegetables is his latest cookbook.
- The Traditional Newfoundland Kitchen, nominated for the 2018 Heritage and History Book Award
- Agnes Ayre’s Notebook: Recipes from Old St. John’s.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Login